Walks 'N' Wags Pet First Aid is Canada's longest standing Pet First Aid program. We have offered our program for almost 2 decades and strongly feel that it stands above the rest.
In the past year, we have expanded, offering our program to persons in across Canada, part of the U.S.A., Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and other International destinations. Our program is also offered as part of the curriculum in many pet-related educational institutions.
We would like to train Instructors to bring our program to a number of other Canadian and International desinations. If you are passionate about animal health and live in the following areas (or any other area for that matter), please contact us for information:
The Maritimes, Canada
All parts of Northern Canada
Quebec, Canada (program only available in English)
Any part of the U.S.A. or any other International Destination
In order to become an Instructor, one first needs to complete the Pet First Aid program; this can be done in person in many Vancouver, BC locations or completed via Distance Learning. A mark of 84% is required to apply for the Instructor course. Persons who may wish to apply include: dog walkers, cat sitters, pet shop owners, shelter staff, groomers, nurses, fire fighters, human first aid instructors, and anyone else from the pet or health industry.
The Instructor course is being held in Vancouver, BC May 7/8, 2011 and also September 24/25, 2011 in Calgary, AB Canada. Enrollment is currently under way for the Instructor Courses and is limited to 6 persons per class.
Why choose Walks 'N' Wags Pet First Aid?
1. Our program is current, and extremely comprehensive (10 hours!). Our 2011 Pet First Aid manual edition is full of recent updates after a 2010 review by our Veterinarian panel
2. We teach to both dog and cat owners
3. Our classes involve practice with pre-screened live wiggly dogs for a more realistic experience
4. Our program is Internationally recognized. Participants will receive contining education credits if they are a CCPDT or IAABC member.
5. We are not a franchise, meaning there is not a significant startup cost to become an Instructor
6. Last but not least, our courses are informative, fun, and not-at-all intimidating!
If you would like to learn more about Walks 'N' Wags Pet First Aid, please visit our web site at www.walksnwags.com
We look forward to hearing from you and moving ahead with our expansion.
Walks 'N' Wags Pet First Aid